Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 20, 2012

It seems spring is close and It makes me think of spring cleaning both literally and figuratively. So I started out cleaning my apartment and then got to thinking how spring is about new things and that prompted me to really think about the things I want to learn to do. So I am making a list of three things I want to master( as close as I can get )before the fall. I watched Bitchin Kitchen Saturday night and remembered that I always wanted to learn to make homemade pasta. I don't have a lot of cooking accouterments I must confess so without a stand mixer or food processor I thought it was a task I would have to wait to take on. I am going to tackle it and toward that goal I went to Whole Foods and got myself some semolina flour. So I will be charting my progress towards this goal and finalizing my other two goals of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment