Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Today I thought maybe it was the beginning of spring, even though I walked out at around 9 am to the lightest ever sprinkling of snow. It was a beautiful morning none the less that turned into a gorgeous mid day even if it lasted but a few hours before it was cold and windy again. I wanted to start spring cleaning once I got home and begin my annual spring ritual of listening to Under the Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes. This book is spring personified to me. However even though I really tried to make it spring, I even went out and had a lobster roll while I sat at the beach but it is not spring. So next week, I'm hoping and keeping my fingers crossed that I can channel the sun and warmth of spring. Until then I will leave these pics to remind me of my almost spring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment